Supporting the right causes.
A percentage of the net profit of each Artébien item sold is donated to support causes aligned with the item itself. These include but are not limited to:
- WOMEN’S ITEMS: Women’s clothing and accessories support women’s rights and welbeing through organizations including Equality Now, Centre for Reproductive Rights, Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- HOME ITEMS: Home items such as decor, throws etc. support the fight against homelessness through the likes of Habitat for Humanity, Institute of Global Homelessness.
- DININGWARE: Bottles and tableware support the provision of clean drinking water and food to the millions in need through Charity: Water, WaterAid, World Food Program.
- CULTURE & TECH: Art prints and tech-related items support the education of disadvantaged children through the likes of Unicef, Save The Children, Variety.
- MOBILITY ITEMS: Shoes, bags, and other mobility items support the stateless and refugees through organizations such as UNHCR, International Rescue Commission.
Supporting the arts and artists.
A significant percentage of the net profit of each Artébien item sold based on an artist’s design is paid directly to the artist. In the instance an artwork is under a Creative Commons or Resale license, a percentage is instead directly contributed to a relevant cause instead.
- WORK WITH US: If you or an artist you know is interested in being featured on Artébien, please get in touch via our Contact Us page.
- IDENTIFY YOUR WORK: If by any chance your artwork has been inaccurately identified as a Creative Commons or similar artwork and listed on the site the relevant permission/credit/commission, please contact us and we will rectify this as a priority.
We work with and support varying sized producers and fulfillers across the globe including Spain, UK, Latvia, Mexico, United States, Australia, Japan, Brazil, Poland, Colombia and more.